Old February 21st 10, 07:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Sam's Statement

The USCF has lost money every year since 1995 except for the one year
that I was on the board. The USCF has lost membership every year since
1999 except for the one year that I was on the board. The one year
that I was on the board was the only year that the USCF reported a
surplus in real money and also the only year that membership went up.

Why? Because I keep riding herd on wasteful and ridiculous spending.
Some may not like my style but I get results.

I have specific plans and proposals to cut costs and expenses and to
increase revenues to return the USCF to the surplus years of the
distant past.

Somebody needs to be minding the store. I seem to be the only one who
is doing that.

Old February 21st 10, 10:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Vote Sam for an immediate return to SANITY!
Old February 22nd 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 21, 3:19*am, Offramp wrote:
Vote Sam for an immediate return to SANITY!

DON'T VOTE for SAM! A vote for Sam is a vote for INSANITY!
Old February 22nd 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

The USCF has lost money every year since 1995 except for the one year
that I was on the board. The USCF has lost membership every year since
1999 except for the one year that I was on the board. The one year
that I was on the board was the only year that the USCF reported a
surplus in real money and also the only year that membership went up.
Why? Because I keep riding herd on wasteful and ridiculous spending.
Some may not like my style but I get results.
I have specific plans and proposals to cut costs and expenses and to
increase revenues to return the USCF to the surplus years of the
distant past.
Somebody needs to be minding the store. I seem to be the only one who
is doing that.

Sam Sloan

100-word felony statement

My perpetual opponents for election, none of whom have children of
their own, have passed a rule called the “Anti-Sam Sloan Rule” that I
have 100 words to explain my felony conviction. I have eight children
and almost all of them have been involved in child custody disputes,
mostly involving an organization that approaches and recruits women to
fight child custody cases against me. However, in the currently
pending case, which my opponents will be telling you about, I have not
as yet been charged with anything.

Old February 22nd 10, 01:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

By the way, one of the judges in the Polgar "hot sauce" case was the
same person as the judge in my case. Small world.

Old February 22nd 10, 07:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

100-word felony statement

My perpetual opponents for election, none of whom have children of
their own, have passed a rule called the “Anti-Sam Sloan Rule” that I
have 100 words to explain my felony conviction. I have eight children
and almost all of them have been involved in child custody disputes,
mostly involving an organization that approaches and recruits women to
fight child custody cases against me. However, in the currently
pending case, which my opponents will be telling you about, I have not
as yet been charged with anything.

Sam Sloan

Question: Why would anyone want to vote for a known FELON?!?

DON"T VOTE for FELON SAM!!!
Old February 22nd 10, 06:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default Sam won't sue the USCF if he is on the board.

On Feb 21, 1:10*am, samsloan wrote:
The USCF has lost money every year since 1995 except for the one year
that I was on the board. The USCF has lost membership every year since
1999 except for the one year that I was on the board. The one year
that I was on the board was the only year that the USCF reported a
surplus in real money and also the only year that membership went up.

Why? Because I keep riding herd on wasteful and ridiculous spending.
Some may not like my style but I get results.

I have specific plans and proposals to cut costs and expenses and to
increase revenues to return the USCF to the surplus years of the
distant past.

Somebody needs to be minding the store. I seem to be the only one who
is doing that.

Sam Sloan

Was that the only year that Sam Sloan did not instigate a new lawsuit
against the USCF or it's board?
Old February 22nd 10, 08:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 9:10 PM, Michael Atkins
wrote:

This statement does not even begin to describe why you have a
felony conviction in Virginia. You are denying whatever future case
you are talking about while ignoring the past case which does not
explain your conviction and time spent in prison. This rule applies to
anyone with a felony conviction.

Mike

Dear Mr. Atkins,

It is obvious and everybody who was at the meeting in Chicago in 2006
knows that this rule was passed on a motion by Herbert Rodney Vaughn a/
k/a tanstaafl just to embarrass me and try to stop me from being re-
elected.

It is also well known that you were recruited by Bill Goichberg to run
for the board as a "Stop Sam Sloan" candidate.

What I would like to know is: If I do win this election, what will you
do? Since you have dedicated your self to the mission of stopping me
from being re-elected, I guess you will just have to resign from the
board as your efforts would have been a failure.

Anyway, in view of your complaint I will change the 100-word felony
statement and just re-use the one from last year.

But does not it bother you at least a little but that you are viewed
by a significant (although small) percentage of the electorate
(including my girlfriend from Afghanistan that you keep chiding me
about) as just another mindless Goichberg sycophant?

As you probably know, I was suspended for three days from posting to
the the USCF Forums for calling you a "mindless sycophant".

Old February 22nd 10, 08:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Following the complaint by USCF Board member Mike Atkins, I am
changing my 100-word felony statement. I will re-use the statement
from last year, which is:

The delegates, in their wisdom, have voted to give me 100 words to
explain my court case in Virginia. I have eight children. One of them
is Shamema, whom many of you met when I used to bring her to
international chess tournaments. When Shamema was eight years old, she
was kidnapped by persons unrelated to us and taken to Virginia. When I
came to Virginia to try to rescue my kidnapped daughter, I was
immediately arrested, tried and convicted of attempted abduction of my
daughter.

Old February 22nd 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 22, 3:20*pm, samsloan wrote:

But does not it bother you at least a little but that you are viewed
by a significant (although small) percentage of the electorate
(including my girlfriend from Afghanistan that you keep chiding me
about) as just another mindless Goichberg sycophant? -- Sam Sloan

Wait a minute. Do you mean that your mail-order bride from Japan has
left you? Have you ever left one of your eight, or is it nine, wives?
What is the longest one has lived with you? Do you shower every day?