Old April 6th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Holy Cow: Another Poor Cover on Chess Life

On Apr 6, 6:10*am, samsloan wrote:
When Dan Lucas took over as editor of Chess Life he made a great
improvement in the covers and the photography.

However, the last several covers of Chess Life have been really bad. I
cannot remember the last time we had a good cover.

By far the worst is the cover of the current April 2010 Chess Life. It
has a picture of a cow. This when there are many interesting things
going on in the World of Chess fully deserving of a cover.

I suppose that Lucas put a picture of a cow on the cover of Chess Life
in honor of my campaign theme of entrenched USCF Insiders milking the
beleaguered membership.

Sam Sloan

GM Anand thinks it is sacred.