Old April 7th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Holy Cow: Another Poor Cover on Chess Life

The results of the caption competition will be announces 24 hours
from the time of this post. So you had better hurry up.

The current leader is Offramp with his delightful, "It's your
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!"

At the moment, second is The Historian's, "IT'S UDDER NONSENSE!"
Old April 8th 10, 06:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Offramp wrote:

The results of the caption competition will be announces 24 hours
from the time of this post. So you had better hurry up.

The current leader is Offramp with his delightful, "It's your
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!"

At the moment, second is The Historian's, "IT'S UDDER NONSENSE!"

I'm donating *my* prize to wheelchair enabled access to "the odessa
steps" - I'm told there are many attractive young ladies - just hanging
around - @ the top of these famous stairs..

m.
Old April 8th 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Apr 7, 11:27*am, Offramp wrote:
The results of the caption competition will be announces 24 hours
from the time of this post. So you had better hurry up.

The current leader is Offramp with his delightful, "It's your
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!"

At the moment, second is The Historian's, "IT'S UDDER NONSENSE!"

I think someone is having a COW on this thread!!!
Old April 10th 10, 11:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Apr 7, 2:27*pm, Offramp wrote:
The results of the caption competition will be announces 24 hours
from the time of this post. So you had better hurry up.

The current leader is Offramp with his delightful, "It's your
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove!"

At the moment, second is The Historian's, "IT'S UDDER NONSENSE!"

You misunderstand. I think it's a fine cover. My pun was a slam at Sam
Sloan's criticism.