Old May 4th 10, 03:10 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa

Default Copyright Law and the Kinsey Report on the Human Female

sd wrote:

On May 3, 5:16 am, MrVidmar wrote:

I don't think he's stupid. I think he's judgment proof and doesn't care
if he's sued.

I know, it's the Damiano Defense mentality. "No matter if I am
objectively lost in this line, I will still win the game."

Oh ! I think that's too harsh .... he's a total arsehole, an
embarrassment to the usa ... a small-time sucker ..

..