Old May 4th 10, 08:27 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.usa
sd sd is offline

Default Copyright Law and the Kinsey Report on the Human Female

On May 4, 7:13*am, samsloan wrote:

I pity the poor students who listened to your lectures then.

I usually did too, but those lectures were on the professional
circuit, often with a copyright lawyer.

Under the Copyright Law of 1976 the author owns the copyright, not the
publisher.

A condition of the publication contract was the assignment of
copyright to the company. I keep trying to explain this to you, but
you simply don't listen. I can't own what I assigned to someone else.