Old May 6th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.alien.research,soc.culture.russian

Default Kirsan visited by Aliens...

Yes, indeed, in seems that Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, as head of state, is
seriously remiss in failing to follow proper protocol as set forth in
the official guidelines for what government officials should do if
contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to
state secrets.

However, we in America can feel confident that our fearless leader
will conduct himself in the proper and required manner the next time
space aliens visit him, and that he will not give up any state secrets
except those he is allowed to give to our other allies such as Israel.

Sam Sloan.

Old May 6th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.alien.research,soc.culture.russian

On May 6, 4:26*pm, samsloan wrote:
Yes, indeed, in seems that Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, as head of state, is
seriously remiss in failing to follow proper protocol as set forth in
the official guidelines for what government officials should do if
contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to
state secrets.

However, we in America can feel confident that our fearless leader
will conduct himself in the proper and required manner the next time
space aliens visit him, and that he will not give up any state secrets
except those he is allowed to give to our other allies such as Israel.

Sam Sloan.

This important news is available here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8662822.stm

Unfortunately, it is not clear whether these space aliens are friends
or foes.

We, of course, welcome more visits from friendly space aliens. Perhaps
they would be willing to take our fearless leader on a trip.
Old May 6th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.alien.research,soc.culture.russian

On May 6, 6:33*pm, samsloan wrote:
On May 6, 4:26*pm, samsloan wrote:

Yes, indeed, in seems that Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, as head of state, is
seriously remiss in failing to follow proper protocol as set forth in
the official guidelines for what government officials should do if
contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to
state secrets.

However, we in America can feel confident that our fearless leader
will conduct himself in the proper and required manner the next time
space aliens visit him, and that he will not give up any state secrets
except those he is allowed to give to our other allies such as Israel.

Sam Sloan.

This important news is available here.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8662822.stm

Yes, Sam, that link has already been posted here, more than once.

Unfortunately, it is not clear whether these space aliens are friends
or foes.

More to the point: do they exist at all? Or, as seems more likely,
is Kirsan just spouting bull?

Old May 7th 10, 12:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.alien.research,soc.culture.russian

Taylor Kingston wrote:
[...]

Perhaps the aliens realized in talking with Kirsan, that he's a
fruitcake and decided to throw him back. Or maybe they just have a
policy of catch and release?
Old May 7th 10, 09:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.alien.research,soc.culture.russian

Here is a Fox News Story about Kirsan Ilyumzhinov and the Aliens:

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/...ducted-aliens/