Old July 6th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Tell your views about GetClub Chess.

On Jul 5, 1:25*pm, Sanny wrote:
Let me know what are your opinion about GetClub Chess?

1. Visit:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Do you find the Layout of the webpage good enough?

It is one of the worst web sites I have ever looked at.

What should be changed or added to have a better look of the above
page?

Start again from scratch, but learn how to create web pages first.

2. Are you able to see the games played by other players?

I haven't tried.

3. Once you start a new Chess Game. Do you like the color and shape of
pieces?

The pieces are awful; they are very low resolutions images blown up
far beyond common sense.

4. The Last thing, Are you satisfied with the way GetClub Plays?

It is still the weakest and slowest chess program I have seen in
decades.

Old July 6th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On 6 July, 14:46, cfajohnson wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:25*pm, Sanny wrote:

Let me know what are your opinion about GetClub Chess?

1. Visit:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Do you find the Layout of the webpage good enough?

* *It is one of the worst web sites I have ever looked at.

What should be changed or added to have a better look of the above
page?

* *Start again from scratch, but learn how to create web pages first.

2. Are you able to see the games played by other players?

* *I haven't tried.

3. Once you start a new Chess Game. Do you like the color and shape of
pieces?

* The pieces are awful; they are very low resolutions images blown up
far beyond common sense.

4. The Last thing, Are you satisfied with the way GetClub Plays?

* *It is still the weakest and slowest chess program I have seen in
decades.

That's the most glowing endorsement which Sanny has received in many a
moon....
Old July 7th 10, 10:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default GetClub.defeated cfajohnson

On Jul 7, 2:06*pm, Sanny wrote:
I am happy cfajohnson took his important time and played chess at
GetClub.

He is not happy you are making fun of him here.

He Played against the mighty "Easy Level". One of the heavy Weight
player at GetClub.

Easy Level win this game in 54 moves. So looks like a very tough
competition.

Game Played between cfajohnson and easy at GetClub.com

White had a better game, but made a mistake at: 36. g5?! instead 36.
Qh5 wins. Black played stupidly (delayed castling), like a computer.

RL