Old November 13th 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Douglas Forsythe Update

The details are a bit thin, but this is what I've learned.

Forsythe, when faced with Federal charges relating to threats made to
kill and maim children at scholastic tournament kids in Massachusetts,
wound up in an emergency room where he attempted to set himself on fire.
He then spent some time in a mental institution (probably under
observation/evaluation followed by 23 dayes in jail in state custody
facing a state felony charge (nature of charge unknown). I do not know
if he is still in state custody.
Old November 13th 10, 05:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Nov 13, 4:20*pm, BLafferty wrote:
The details are a bit thin, but this is what I've learned.

Forsythe, when faced with Federal charges relating to threats made to
kill and maim children at scholastic tournament kids in Massachusetts,
wound up in an emergency room where he attempted to set himself on fire.
He then spent some time in a mental institution (probably under
observation/evaluation followed by 23 dayes in jail in state custody
facing a state felony charge (nature of charge unknown). I do not know
if he is still in state custody.

rec.games.chess.politics? Is he running for office?

What is his rating?

RL