Old February 15th 11, 03:55 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Where can I play Chinese Chess in Hong Kong?

I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.

I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Old February 15th 11, 04:47 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"samsloan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.

I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Sam Sloan

Flat 25, 12/F, Acacia Building
150 Kennedy Road
WAN CHAI
HONG KONG
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Old February 15th 11, 10:06 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 15, 10:55*am, samsloan wrote:
I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.

I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Sam Sloan

You talking about chinese chess or western chess? The former can be
found on any street corner, played by hustlers. You'd fit right in
Sam.

RL
Old February 15th 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 14, 11:47*pm, JürgenR wrote:
"samsloan" schrieb im ...

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Sam Sloan

* *WAN CHAI
* *HONG KONG
* *PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

What are you doing there? Or, should I say who do you hope to hustle
there? Another wife with a pocketful of yuan?
Did you ever finalize your divorce with the Japanese one?
Old February 16th 11, 07:46 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Feb 15, 12:47*pm, JürgenR wrote:
"samsloan" schrieb im ...

I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.

I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Sam Sloan

* *Flat 25, 12/F, Acacia Building
* *150 Kennedy Road
* *WAN CHAI
* *HONG KONG
* *PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Did you send me hiking up to the top of that mountain for my exercise,
or as a practical joke?

I could not find that address.

Old February 16th 11, 05:17 PM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"samsloan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Feb 15, 12:47 pm, JürgenR wrote:
"samsloan" schrieb im

I am in Hong Kong now. I will be here a few days longer.

I would like to find the Chinese Chess club. Does anybody know where
it is?

I am staying at the China Emperor Hotel, Chung King Mansion, Block
D-8, 9/F, Room 6

Telephone No. 23673832

Sam Sloan

Flat 25, 12/F, Acacia Building
150 Kennedy Road
WAN CHAI
HONG KONG
PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA

Did you send me hiking up to the top of that mountain for my exercise,
or as a practical joke?

I could not find that address.

Sam Sloan

I thought of it as a test of your intelligence.

But I did know the answer beforehand.

Old February 16th 11, 09:46 PM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

http://www.google.com/search?q=hong+...x=&startPage=1