Old April 17th 11, 09:52 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Sanny and Mr K , am on the right board ?

This page looks so different and is harder for me to find than my
webtv BUT i like this computer so much better..Have more to say
later...I have a STEEP learning curve ...

Hey i was on YOUTUBE and there is a 6 part documentary on Bobby
Fischer from his childhood to death and they are about 5 to 6 min
long , VERY interesting too ..If you have time watch them..

got to rest more since i work later..by by