Old April 25th 11, 09:37 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Sanny and Mr K , is this the old Webtv board ?

Just wondering.....I found the old Rush board or at least i think i
did .....
Hey i have Deep HIARCS 13.2 on the way to my house . Should get it
Thursday or Friday ..
Then i have to read how to install it on my computer ....I think when
you buy that program they give you a YEAR subscription to Play
Chess.Com too ? , i need to go read that stuff again to see if i am
right or wrong....

Well have a good one ........

deep haircs vs getclub.....
Old April 26th 11, 08:50 AM posted to alt.chess
Banned

* Well have a good one ........

deep haircs vs getclub.....

Ok Lets have a game between deep haircs vs Getclub Chess

Bye
Sanny

Old April 26th 11, 09:18 PM posted to alt.chess

On Apr 26, 12:50*am, Sanny wrote:
* Well have a good one ........

deep haircs vs getclub.....

Ok Lets have a game between deep haircs vs Getclub Chess

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Ok we can BUT i need to get it first and that will be Thur or
Fri..... Tue now ...... I will go look at that website you have ..
Need to get ready for work soon too..