Old April 28th 11, 10:43 PM posted to alt.chess

Default Got DEEP HIARCS

But i have not tried to install it yet ... I will have to read the
instructions on how to do it..
I do not really know how to do stuff like this yet but i assume it
can not be too hard if they have instructions after i put in the
disk....

will try later tonight ..I have a few things i need to get done
first....

This program is about 3,100 elo Looking forward to going to war with
Shredder , Fritz , Rybka and Get Club ....
Old April 29th 11, 02:57 AM posted to alt.chess

On Apr 28, 2:43*pm, satw7 wrote:
But i have not tried to install it yet ... I will have to read the
instructions on how to do it..
* I do not really know how to do stuff like this yet but i assume it
can not be too hard if they have instructions after i put in the
disk....

will try later tonight ..I have a few things i need to get done
first....

This program is about 3,100 elo Looking forward to going to war with
Shredder , Fritz , Rybka and Get Club ....

I have disk in computer and i have read the instructions and i can
not get it to start..It is not working like the instructions said ..I
have to try and find the way to start it because i have a Apple
computer and this was written for the Apple but the intrusions seem to
be for Windows....i may have to try and get a friend over here to help
me..
Old May 1st 11, 12:37 PM posted to alt.chess

On Apr 28, 6:57*pm, satw7 wrote:
On Apr 28, 2:43*pm, satw7 wrote:

But i have not tried to install it yet ... I will have to read the
instructions on how to do it..
* I do not really know how to do stuff like this yet but i assume it
can not be too hard if they have instructions after i put in the
disk....

will try later tonight ..I have a few things i need to get done
first....

This program is about 3,100 elo Looking forward to going to war with
Shredder , Fritz , Rybka and Get Club ....

I have disk in computer and i have read the instructions and *i can
not get it to start..It is not working like the instructions said ..I
have to try and find the way to start it because i have a Apple
computer and this was written for the Apple but the intrusions seem to
be for Windows....i may have to try and get a friend over here to help
me..

I put the disk in and it said it would start but on this computer i
need to find the MENU and i can not figure out how to do that so i am
going to have to get a friend over here of call Applecare and have
them walk me through it..