Old May 16th 11, 03:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Proceeding to Recover Personal Property of Estate of K. Michael Goodall

samsloan wrote:

Samuel H. Sloan
Administrator with Will Attached of
Estate of K. Michael Goodall
461 Peachstone Terrace
San Rafael CA 94903
415-894-7201

Estate of K. Michael Goodall

-against-
Case No. PR 1100596

Michaan's Auctions
2751 Todd Street
Alameda CA 94501 and

Hamilton Kipp

Petition under California Probate Code Section 850
to Recover Estate Property

Samuel H. Sloan, being duly sworn, states:

1. I am the administrator of the Estate of K. Michael Goodall. This is
a proceeding to recover property that was stolen in February, 2011
from the residence of the deceased located at 461 Peachstone Terrace,
San Rafael California. This personal property has been found at
Michaan's Auction House located at 1951 Monarch Street in Alameda CA.
This is on the old Alameda Naval Base. I do not know exactly how they
got the property, as there are conflicting explanations. They say that
the property was brought to them by Hamilton Kipp. I do not know who
that is. They have refused to return it. As it is clearly property of
the estate or of the people living who were living there when Mike
Goodall died, I am bringing this proceeding to compel its return.

Look mate, all good luck with any returns procured & I hope they make
you happy. I haven't had time to read through the attached screed which
I'm sure is mind-boggling interesting - my main problem is with the
Hamilton surname.

As a young lad it was my fate to go to school in ol' reeky Glasgow in
Scatland & @ that particular school (Battlefield) was a total 'tall'
hunchbacked, absolutely, sadistic, cruel & evil schoolmaster replete
with an invalid, bedbound wife who veritably strapped my hands with
cow-leather out of hand one time...

Naturally enough I took an instant dislike to this motha - who's name
coincidentally was 'Hamilton' & to this day any 'Hamilton' product that
comes my way, be it whisky, toffee, oatcakes, be-ribboned rabbits
whatever - I spit & **** on..

..