Old July 28th 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default New Sock Puppet "Ellie Dahl" is "cleaning up" Polgar, TruongWikipedia Articles

On 7/27/2011 8:18 PM, BL wrote:
On 7/27/2011 2:10 PM, raylopez99 wrote:
On Jul 28, 12:03 am, wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:47 am, wrote:

Are you saying that Susan and Paul are now divorced? How do you know
this?

Interesting. As far as I know they are still married, although Paul has
been much less visible over the past year.-

I suspect he is just jumping to conclusions.

Nope, None, not at all you nobody.

Polgar divorced the Chinaman and is now shacked up with a Hungarian.
Anybody who reads Chessbase on a monthly basis knows that.

RL

Give us a link to chessbase on that, please.

Ray, while you're looking for that link, I did a number of searches last
evening and am not coming up with anything, even with Chessbase, to
substantiate your assertion. Some support would be welcome lest we
think you made it up, regardless of whether or not you believe it or no.
Thanks.
Old July 29th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Jul 28, 12:03 am, wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:47 am, wrote:

Are you saying that Susan and Paul are now divorced? How do you know
this?

Interesting. As far as I know they are still married, although Paul has
been much less visible over the past year.-

I suspect he is just jumping to conclusions.

Nope, None, not at all you nobody.

Polgar divorced the Chinaman and is now shacked up with a Hungarian.
Anybody who reads Chessbase on a monthly basis knows that.

RL

Give us a link to chessbase on that, please.

Ray, while you're looking for that link, I did a number of searches last
evening and am not coming up with anything, even with Chessbase, to
substantiate your assertion. *Some support would be welcome lest we
think you made it up, regardless of whether or not you believe it or no.
* Thanks.

Keyword search the CB site--the player (pun intended) is question is
also a strong chess player. Last winter it made the news.

None: get a life. Chess Life?

RL
Old July 29th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Jul 28, 12:03 am, wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:47 am, wrote:

[...]

Please post a link to the article. I can't find it. Thanks.