Old October 13th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend

Everybody is probably thinking that this case is over but it has just
been restarted again.

It goes back to 2005 with Bill Brock calling me a "child molester"
thousands of times and Paul Truong impersonating me more than 2500
times with Fake Sam Sloan postings.

It goes back to a meeting Bill Brock, Paul Truong, Susan Polgar,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn and Bill Goichberg had in Oak Park Illinois in
August 2006 in which these Fake Sam Sloan postings and accusations
that I am a child molester were planned as a way to discredit me in an
effort to prevent me from taking office on the Executive Board of the
United States Chess Federation. Bill Brock also made thousands of
baseless complaints about me and got me kicked off of ebay among other
things.

Turns out this is not ancient history. My home was just visited one
hour ago by a police officer who informed me that this entire matter
is being investigated by the Bronx District Attorney.

It is time they put assholes like Bill Brock and Paul Truong and their
co-conspirators in jail and bring an end to this.

The Real Sam Sloan
Old October 13th 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 13, 11:40*pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Why did you use the title "Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock,
trying to be my wife's friend"? Why was your wife not mentioned in
the body of your post?

Are you a cuckold fetishist? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

RL
Old October 13th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 13, 10:59*am, raylopez99 wrote:
[...]

what it is all about.

It goes back to Bill Brock calling me a "child molester" thousands of
times starting in 2005 followed up by the thousands of Fake Sam Sloan
postings followed by Bill Goichberg using the two of them to discredit
me.

The Real Sam Sloan
Old October 14th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 13, 11:40*am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

"This entire mattetr" is being investigated? I don't understand. Why
would the New York police investigate a meeting that took place in Oak
Brook, Illinoois five years ago? Is there some narrative missing from
your accounting of this matter?

David Ames
Old October 14th 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 14, 5:22*am, David Ames wrote:
[...]

Bill Brock made a series of complaints about me especially during the
period 2005-2009 when he called me a "child molester" on these groups
and in many other places thousands of times.

These complaints are now being investigated by the New York City
Police which resulted in a visit to my home by three police officers
yesterday. The police were specifically asking about a complaint Bill
Brock had made to Jack Bilello, a NY Department of State Investigator,
in 2009.

It was at a meeting in Oak Park Illinois in 2006 just before the USCF
Delegate's meeting in which Bill Goichberg, Bill Brock, Susan Polgar,
Paul Truong and Herbert Rodney Vaughn and one or two others met and
adopted this as a strategy to keep Bill Goichberg in control of the
USCF by discrediting me, even though I had just been elected to the
USCF Executive Board by the general membership.