Old March 21st 04, 08:19 PM
newsnewsnews

Default WARNING....there is a con-artist in the newsgroup by the name of Mike Leahy!

Clear DayWARNING....there is a con-artist in the newsgroup by the name of Mike Leahy! He is a known liar and thief that is trying to peddle worthless chess software called "Bookup". Don't be fooled by him and his numerous aliases. This is a con job, plain and simple. Stick to reputable companies for your chess software such as Chessbase, Mattel, Convekta, etc.

I hold that it is bad as far as we are concerned if a person, a political party, an army or a school is not attacked by the enemy, for in that case it would definitely mean that we have sunk to the level of the enemy. It is good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great deal in our work.

Mao Tse-Tung