Old March 22nd 04, 01:32 AM
jm

Default Does anyone have Silman's book in PGN or Chessbase format?

I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

I have Reassess Your Chess and The Amateur's Mind.

Anyone know where I can get the .pgn or Chessbase light versions of them?

Also, was wondering if anyone knows the differences in the 1997 3rd edtion
and 1993 3rd edition of Reassess. I can't seem to find an answer why.
Thank you.

Old March 26th 04, 10:55 PM
Ralph

Both are available at gambitchess.com
(see http://www.gambitchess.com/semi/dbbooks.htm)

However, to access all the pgn files on the website you have to make
a contribution of one pgn book to the archive. Then the webmaster will
send you the password.
Old March 27th 04, 11:44 AM
Greg Ross

om...
Both are available at gambitchess.com
(see http://www.gambitchess.com/semi/dbbooks.htm)

However, to access all the pgn files on the website you have to make
a contribution of one pgn book to the archive. Then the webmaster will
send you the password.

Reassess, Amateur's Mind and Essential Chess Endings are all here for free
(ChessBase format):

http://www.uni-klu.ac.at/~gossimit/c/book.htm

Greg