Old August 17th 04, 01:12 PM
Enzo

Default Inforchess

Hello
For anybody who can read Spanish, easy in a specialized vocabulary, I
attract attention on Inforchess Publications,
I enjoy everytime since 3 years but I think that, as in France, they are not
known in USA, Germany, England, Nederland, Nordic Countries, Italy... for
instance.
Chessbase is interesting but we need diversity and Hispanic Chess World is
fine and misunderstood.
They publish:
see URL http://www.inforchess.com\
Thematic CD's: Opening as Sistema Pereyra (London System but more advanced
with new ideas, any "fine" books are to put in the basket), MiddleGame, Big
Players,
Electronic Publication on CD 4 times per year with games, articles,
database, Opening Novelties ...
YearBooks with Database more 3.400.000 parties, Opening YearBooks.....
I beg you pardon for my bad English
Best Regards
Enzo

Old August 18th 04, 06:00 AM
Enzo

Thanks you, this Brazilian site is fine
Regards
Enzo

"Andreas P. Hofmann" a écrit dans le message de
Andreas P. Hofmann wrote:

Right - rgca´s Antonio T. is contributing there too. Btw. there is a
brazilian

site which might be interesting too: http://www.clubedexadrez.com.br/

--
regards