Old March 23rd 04, 06:12 AM
Leopold

Default Game analysis

I have just added the game J.R.Capablanca-A.Schroeder, New York 1914 with my
analysis to my webpage http://amchesscoaching.com.
It is my first attempt at annotating a master game. Please check it out and
let me know what you think. Any constructive criticism is welcome.
Leopold

Old March 23rd 04, 03:06 PM
Alan O'Brien

"Leopold" wrote in message
news
I have just added the game J.R.Capablanca-A.Schroeder, New York 1914 with

my
analysis to my webpage http://amchesscoaching.com.
It is my first attempt at annotating a master game. Please check it out

and
let me know what you think. Any constructive criticism is welcome.
Leopold

Very good; a superb interface for playing through an annotated game.
I think you have exactly the right mix of 'general comment' and specific
analysis.
I was enlightened by the game and its annotations - although I wouldn't
personally subscribe to the following comment:

"What every chess player dreams of; a centralized queen dominating the
board."

Although I suppose in general it must be true!