Old August 21st 04, 07:04 PM
Florida Chess

Default Fischer quotes Tim Hanke

Fischer quotes Tim Hanke:

http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/

Just do a Edit Find Hanke

Old August 21st 04, 08:43 PM
Louis Blair

Tim Hanke wrote:

As I've said before, my source was The New
York Times. If I had it to do over again, I
would insert the words, "According to The New
York Times, ..."

If that's the only inaccuracy Fischer could
find in my 39-page article, I think I did
pretty well.

_
Fischer has also denied the story that he lost
his 1992 winnings by investing it in the
Yugoslavian bank that subsequently failed.
Old August 21st 04, 08:52 PM
Kenneth Sloan

Louis Blair writes:

Tim Hanke wrote:

As I've said before, my source was The New
York Times. If I had it to do over again, I
would insert the words, "According to The New
York Times, ..."

If that's the only inaccuracy Fischer could
find in my 39-page article, I think I did
pretty well.

_
Fischer has also denied the story that he lost
his 1992 winnings by investing it in the
Yugoslavian bank that subsequently failed.

Did Tim Hanke relate this story in his 39-page article?

--
Kenneth Sloan
Computer and Information Sciences (205) 934-2213
Old August 21st 04, 09:44 PM
StanB

"Florida Chess" wrote in message
om...

Fischer quotes Tim Hanke:

http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/

Just do a Edit Find Hanke

Quotations from Chairman Mao Tsetung? He ain't gonna impress anybody anyhow.

Old August 21st 04, 10:11 PM
Louis Blair

Kenneth Sloan wrote:

Did Tim Hanke relate this story in his 39-page
article?

_
I do not have the article in front of me at the
moment, but that is the way I remember it. I
suggest directing the question to Timothy Hanke
himself (or making the best guess if he is silent
on the subject).
Old August 21st 04, 11:00 PM

On 21 Aug 2004 11:04:01 -0700, (Florida Chess)
wrote:

Fischer quotes Tim Hanke:

http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/

Just do a Edit Find Hanke

I completely agree 100% with what Bobby Fischer says about both Tim
Hanke and Rene Chun. I am very sorry that I cooperated with Chun and
helped him write his article. I will certainly never speak to him
again. Chun is even worse than Hanke.

Here is what Bobby wrote:

?gAmerican Chess Journal?h and ?gThe Atlantic Monthly?h are both full
of ****

An article entitled ?gBobby Fischer's Pathetic Endgame?h by Rene Chun
appeared in the December, 2002 issue of?gThe Atlantic Monthly.?h Click
here for 3 pages from ?gThe Atlantic Monthly?h December, 2002 issue
regarding this article. In this article (page96) Rene Chun writes:
?hThe old Bobby Fischer was back, and more bizarre than ever. This was
made eminently clear when Fischer informed tournament officials that
he wanted the toilet in his bathroom to rise higher in the air than
anyone else's.?hWhere in the world did Rene Chun dig up this lying
bull****? A little research reveals the answer. Let's go back in time
10 years to the publication of the infamous magazine ?gAmerican Chess
Journal?hwhich was put out by the corrupt, thieving, Jewish
?gcharitable organization?h called the American Chess Foundation
(ACF). (Nowadays the ACF goes by the monicker ?hChess in School?h and
they [email protected] gullible, naive public for donations with the clever
slogan ?hPush pawns not drugs!?h)
Anyway, getting back to this filthy, ****ty magazine ?gAmerican Chess
Journal.?h In the premiere issue of ?hAmerican Chess Journal?h
published in December, 1992 in an article entitled ?gFinding Bobby
Fischer?h by Timothy Hanke (page 70) we read the following colossal
lie: ?g(At Sveti Stefan, he required the organizers to raise the
height of all the toilets in the hotel one inch. The psychologists
would have a field day with that one.) [email protected] here for 5 pages from
the premiere issue of ?gAmerican Chess Journal?h published in
December?C 1992 regarding this article.
Clearly, Chun simply modified Hanke's lie and ran with it. Curiously
enough the Chun version of the alleged ?gSveti Stefan Fischer toilet
bowl story?h tends to completely contradict the Hanke version of the
alleged ?gSveti Stefan Fischer toilet bowl story?h from which it was
so obviously derived! But surely that is no ?gbig deal?h to the likes
of Chun who knows full well that both versions of the alleged ?gSveti
Stefan Fischer toilet bowl story?h are complete fabrications?DRene
Chun is typical of the kind of dregs of humanity that Bobby Fischer is
up against. If Chun's morals are so low as to spread this kind of
malicious outrageous lie then how many other lies and deceits do you
think he/she has told in his/her article? [email protected]?

Old August 21st 04, 11:01 PM
Peter van der Hoog

Tim Hanke,
Zionist Tool

:-)
Peter van der Hoog

Old August 21st 04, 11:54 PM
Tim Hanke

"Kenneth Sloan" wrote ...
Louis Blair writes:

Tim Hanke wrote:

As I've said before, my source was The New
York Times. If I had it to do over again, I
would insert the words, "According to The New
York Times, ..."

If that's the only inaccuracy Fischer could
find in my 39-page article, I think I did
pretty well.

_
Fischer has also denied the story that he lost
his 1992 winnings by investing it in the
Yugoslavian bank that subsequently failed.

Did Tim Hanke relate this story in his 39-page article?

I can't find anything in my article about this story.

Tim Hanke

Old August 22nd 04, 05:07 AM
Matt Nemmers

wrote:

Fischer quotes Tim Hanke:

http://home.att.ne.jp/moon/fischer/

Just do a Edit Find Hanke

I completely agree 100% with what Bobby Fischer says about both Tim
Hanke and Rene Chun.

Of course you do! He beat you by a LANDSLIDE in the EB election last year.
Bad Timmy!! For shame!

MN