Old August 21st 04, 08:18 PM
Max Gigante

Default Wondering about the absence of Sacrifice on the Web

Hi,

Reading up on the subject of chess I have come across various
techniques of sacrifice. I am curious if somebody might be willing to
assist me in my search and direct me to websites about this specific
subject as well as any recent books....

I play email chess at: http://www.e4ec.org/

Best regards

http://www.geocities.com/rythmomachy/main.html