Old August 24th 04, 07:35 AM
sathya_me

Default Thanks ( Why I lost #2 plz help)

I used to read comp.lang.c and comp.lang.c++ where people responds very
quickly. So i thought that this NG
is not willing to respond. Going through the previous thread I released
that I am wrong. BTW thanks for all those
who responded the thread.

Googl's link:

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl...9746b56&rnum=1

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?dq...74c12d9b853c99