Old March 26th 04, 10:26 PM
vb

Default OlimpBase Quiz no 1

Hello,

we have prepared first Chess Olympiads related Quiz. This is how it begins:

"Now it is time for some relax. Check your chess skills and Olympic history
knowledge. Perhaps in the future we shall develop our quiz section with more
sophisticated tests but today we start with very simple question. The
picture on the left illustrates one of most famous, classical Olympic games.
Here is full game notation (...)"

Read more at http://www.olimpbase.org

The OlimpBase Team