Old July 20th 03, 04:41 AM
julian wan

Default Fritz 7 and 8 on Amazon

Q to group: I'm looking to get a copy of Fritz 7 or 8. While searching
on Amazon.com, I noticed that they offer copies of Fritz 7 and 8. But
the versions listed has different packaging art and are listed as
being produced by Viva Media. This seems to be a German company - is
this an arm of Chessbase? Does anyone know if the software is the
same?
Thanks in advance.

J Wan
Old July 22nd 03, 04:47 AM
Brian

It's the same... I remember reading awhile back that Viva was going to start
distributing the chessbase programs...