Old September 9th 04, 02:09 AM
gingko \(fjern NOSPAM\)

Default The Bishop Opening database

Can anyone explain where to find a good database with The Bishop Opening,
i.e. 1 e4 e5, 2 Bc4.

Old September 12th 04, 11:39 AM
abcoc

Hello,
I have an enough database downloaded every week from
http://www.chesscenter.com/twic/twic.html
and after with chessbase I can have the filtered games in the positon
that I want, for exemple the Bishop Opening that you need.
Greetings.

Old September 13th 04, 04:24 PM
Enzo

Hello
I don't know what softs you have
The better is you start with a big database (Chessbase Megabase, Fritz,
ChessAssistant, Starbase or other) and you select games with the position
after 1.e4 e5 2.Bc4
Regards

Old September 18th 04, 04:38 AM
gingko \(fjern NOSPAM\)

wrote:

Can anyone explain where to find a good database with The Bishop
Opening, i.e. 1 e4 e5, 2 Bc4.

----
Hello
Great! Many thanks for good help.