Old September 11th 04, 03:11 PM
drummerman

Default CM10 Christiansen's Attack Lessons

Can someone with CM10 describe Christiansen's attacking lessons? Are
these worth the price of CM10, since this appears to be the only new
addition to the latest version. How many games are in the latest
database? The other advertised changes appear to be just fluff.
Old September 11th 04, 07:43 PM
Antonio Torrecillas

En/na drummerman ha escrit:
Can someone with CM10 describe Christiansen's attacking lessons? Are
these worth the price of CM10, since this appears to be the only new
addition to the latest version. How many games are in the latest
database? The other advertised changes appear to be just fluff.

Hello,

I have two Christianssen books: "Storming the barricades" and "Rocking
the ramparts". Both are very interesting and nice books.

For a player like me (I like to play exchange variation an a lot of
openings) is a different kind of playing chess specially instructive.

I have read too Larry articles in Jeremy Silman webpage (avaiable in
http://jeremysilman.com/chess.html ).

Sure that those attacking lessons in CM10 are interesting.

A different thing is if I prefer to have Larry books or CM10.

AT