Old April 7th 04, 09:59 PM
hope mkhumba

Default Why does FIDE favours Kasparov

After Kasparov has lost the world champion Fide still place him in the final
of the world championship. He has nothing to defend so what of systemis
that.

In football evryone plays to qualify why not to our chess

Old April 9th 04, 07:16 AM
Terry

"hope mkhumba" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
After Kasparov has lost the world champion Fide still place him in the

final
of the world championship. He has nothing to defend so what of systemis
that.

In football evryone plays to qualify why not to our chess

We have all forgotton Kramnik who Kasparov recognizes as world champ
in his book My Great Predecessors.

Regards