Old April 9th 04, 06:08 AM
Leopold

Default a win against a stronger player

Hi,
Last Tuesday night, (04/06/04), I played an excellent game as White against
the Dutch Defense wielded by an opponent who was 300+ points stronger tham
me. Check out my win with my annotations at http://amchesscoaching.com.
Let me know what you think of my play and notes.
Thanks,
Leopold

Old April 9th 04, 08:00 AM
Ron

I'm really surpsrised that he never fought your knight outpost. Nf8
rather than Ne5, for example. Or c6-xd4, or even exd5.

I liked your decision to trade two rooks for the queen -- a nice
fighting spirit!