Old April 13th 04, 03:17 PM
Tushar Mithaiwala

Default Chess Analysis Game 2

Tushar Mithaiwala
Game 2
Date: 4/8/04

White: Tushar
Black: Joyce W.

Location: Poplar Creek Public Library

WHITE BLACK

(1) e4 e5
(2) Nf3 Nc6
(3) Bb5 Nf6
(4) 0-0 a6
(5) Bc4 Bd6
(6) Bxf7 Kxf7
(7) c3 Nxe4
(8) d3 Nc5
(9) Bg5 Ne7
(10) Re1 Ne5+
(11) Ke6 Qg4+
(12) Kd5 c4+
(13) bxc4 dxc4++

This was a short game. I used the ruse that was used on me in game 1.
In other words I took away my opponents right to castle.

I still feel bad about this win though. The person I was playing
against admitted to me that she has a learning disability and can't
see passed one move at a time.

The truly sad part is that I looked at the board for about five
minutes before I took the last pawn. I couldn't see the checkmate
there and I've been solving two move checkmates from "303 Tricky
Checkmates"

Please Analysis this game. Send me a note to let me know when you've
posted it. And please leave your rating.

Thanks.

Tushar
Old April 13th 04, 11:35 PM
Benjamin Jordan

That game isn't right. Was it:

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 Nf6 4. O-O a6 5. Bc4 Bd6 6. Bxf7+ Kxf7 7. c3
Nxe4 8. d3 Nc5 9. Bg5 Ne7 10. Re1 b5 11. Nxe5+ Ke6 12. Qg4+ Kd5 13. c4+
bxc4 14. dxc4#

"Tushar Mithaiwala" wrote in message
om...
Tushar Mithaiwala