Old April 26th 04, 06:18 AM
Ckamaras

Default WTB Chesscomputers

Hi,
If you have any chesscomputers for sale, preferebly Fidelity,
Saitek,Mephisto and Novag let me know.
Especially interested inWood set .
So dig into your closets and let me know what you have!
Top dollars paid!!
Charles

Old May 21st 04, 06:38 AM
SveinErik

Have you got any ? I have seen new ones on netshops (see under), but they
are expensive.

Mephisto EXCLUSIVE SENATOR with wooden pieces, 500
Dimensions: 40 x 40 cms; king height 7 cm. With the strong Franz Morsch
32-bit Senator program and a 50,000 position openings library, wooden auto
sensory board with matching, felted wooden pieces. Features include
user-selectable info display, giving evaluations, analysis, hints and clock
times. Dimensions: 40 x 40 cms; king height 7 cm. Mains powered. Free
adapter included with this computer.

Excalibur GRANDMASTER Has a unique feature of displays at both ends of the
board, perfect for human v human play.
Price 200, adaptor 9 extra , Selective Search rating estimate 150
BCF/1800 Elo
Fully auto-sensory, the large board has 2" green and white vinyl squares
with nicely weighted Staunton pieces, king nearly 4" (??? should been 3"
!!).

"Ckamaras" skrev i melding
news:[email protected]_s04...