Old July 23rd 03, 01:55 AM
Harialbth

Default Chess theory in PDF

hi,

Does anybody know if there's chess opening theory manuals in PDF form
on the web? Or even chess books for that matter. I didn't find
anything on Kazaa though.
Old July 24th 03, 04:39 AM
bknight

All of the ChessCafe colums (http://www.chesscafe.com) are archived as pdf
files. You can check the Opening Lanes column specifically. - MC
---
om...

Old August 1st 03, 08:24 PM
Jim Roe

Why do you specify PDF?
There is a lot of opening theory on the web. Save or print the page.