Old May 1st 04, 03:37 PM
Tom Barnes

Default Chessbase is being run by a scam down and out programmer!

Now you're confusing Chessbase with Bookup?!

Your're making a fool of yourself - all readers of these groups are
laughing at you. The only thing you'll achive with your insane
ramblings is more Bookup customers.

I downloaded the free Bookup a while ago and haven't had any problems.
I received a few informational emails (that I was told I'd get) and I
haven't received any spam.
Old May 1st 04, 05:07 PM
Ron

In article [email protected],
Anonymous wrote:

This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

This always does a ton to enhance a post's credibility.

-Ron
Old May 2nd 04, 11:43 AM
David Richerby

Tom Barnes wrote:
Now you're confusing Chessbase with Bookup?!

Your're making a fool of yourself - all readers of these groups are
laughing at you. The only thing you'll achive with your insane
ramblings is more Bookup customers.

Please do not feed the troll. Just ignore him.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Unholy Whisky (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ single-malt whisky but it's also a