Old May 3rd 04, 06:55 AM
Steve C.

Default recommended chess clocks?

I am planning to buy a chess clock for my son and I to play with time
limits. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good chess clock
(doesn't have to be the best, but not the worst either)?

would you suggest the old analog types or digital?

brand name and model would be appreciated.

thanks for the info,

steve

Old May 5th 04, 02:51 AM
Spencer R. Lower

For your purposes, the best clock would be any used one at a discounted
price.

Chronos is the best, but more money than you need to pay for what you want.