Old May 9th 04, 12:28 AM
Psionic

Default Tactics Trainer

Hi all,

I have been working on this to help me prepare for a Java
certification test. It needs some work, but please give it a try:

http://skytrance.no-ip.com
Old May 9th 04, 09:34 AM
pgeorges

Psionic a écrit :
Hi all,

I have been working on this to help me prepare for a Java
certification test. It needs some work, but please give it a try:

http://skytrance.no-ip.com

Nice idea, but it would nice if it was usable offline.

Old May 9th 04, 04:11 PM
Psionic

pgeorges wrote in message ...
Psionic a écrit :
Hi all,

I have been working on this to help me prepare for a Java
certification test. It needs some work, but please give it a try:

http://skytrance.no-ip.com

Nice idea, but it would nice if it was usable offline.

Yeah, but the test is for J2EE so it had to be a web application, sorry.
Old May 9th 04, 04:13 PM
Psionic

(Psionic) wrote in message om...
Hi all,

I have been working on this to help me prepare for a Java
certification test. It needs some work, but please give it a try:

http://skytrance.no-ip.com

Sorry I found a bug and had to take it down for a few minutes, it is fixed now...
Old May 9th 04, 05:14 PM
Arfur Million

"Psionic" wrote in message
om...
(Psionic) wrote in message

om...
Hi all,

I have been working on this to help me prepare for a Java
certification test. It needs some work, but please give it a try:

http://skytrance.no-ip.com

Sorry I found a bug and had to take it down for a few minutes, it is fixed

now...

Rather nice app, I thought. Little bugette: the "Hide Games List" option in
Preferences doesn't tell you which mode you're currently in (ie doesn't
tiggle between "Show Games List" and "Hide Games List").

Regards,
Arfur