Old May 13th 04, 12:23 AM
Igor K

Default Chess Training must begin with an accurate assessment!

Successful chess training consists of two parts: an accurate
evaluation to identify yuor current level and immediate needs and
subsequent design of an appropriate training plan that is well
structured and includes the list of suitable books and training
software.

In my upcoming book Chess Exam and Training Guide
(http://www.ChessExam.com) I attempt to tackle both.

Over the next 10 weeks, I will be posting here my Top-10 training
tips.
--------------------
Tip #10 (on Openings)
Find a very strong player whose playing style you like and adopt his
Opening repertoire. First, you would be assured that the openings are
dependable. Also, you will have regular updates as your grandmaster
plays in the top-level events.
---------------------
Igor Khmelnitsky, International Master,
Coach, contributing author to Masters of Success (Entrepreneur Press
2004)
http://www.IamCoach.com
Old May 13th 04, 11:32 PM
Leopold

Thank you Igor,
I like your tip and will be looking forward to seeing the next 9 tips.
Coach Leopold

om...