Old May 14th 04, 03:06 AM
Jester Syrup

Default Class D Players have no business in tourney chess

These hacks who play so pornographically have no business playing over the
board in real tourneyments. Get them out of there and let real players play in
tourneys - you should have to earn your right to play in a tourneyment -

I am not sure even C players should be able to play in tourneys - only B
players and up - like the belt system in Kempo Karate

Jester
Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing, the
rest is mere sheep-herding.

Ezra Pound
Old May 14th 04, 05:08 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Jester Syrup" wrote in message
These hacks who play so pornographically have no business playing over the
board in real tourneyments. Get them out of there and let real players

play in
tourneys - you should have to earn your right to play in a tourneyment -

I am not sure even C players should be able to play in tourneys - only B
players and up - like the belt system in Kempo Karate

Jester
Real education must ultimately be limited to men who insist on knowing,

the
rest is mere sheep-herding.

Ezra Pound

Sweet troll, man. Sweet.