Old May 21st 04, 04:38 AM
Leopold

Default The Pittsburgh Trap

Like chess trap?
I do.
How about The Pittsburgh Trap?
Do you know it? Its played in the QGD.
Interesting name for a trap, huh?
Well if you want to know more about it, check out my short article at
http://amchesscoaching.com/pittsburgh%20trap.htm
and let me know what you think about it.
Leopold

Old May 21st 04, 05:01 PM
Doctor SBD

That was an article? It seemed more like a request for your readers to do the
research for you.....

SBD
Old May 21st 04, 05:44 PM
Leopold

I put all I know on the trap up there. I think it is a very interesting line
of play. But if anyone had another information on its origins and would like
to add to it. I thought that would be great.
Leopold

Old May 21st 04, 06:01 PM
Doctor SBD

Well, sure it would... oh, never mind.

SBD
maybe I am just cranky today....
Old May 21st 04, 08:13 PM
Goran Tomic

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
Well, sure it would... oh, never mind.

SBD
maybe I am just cranky today....

Today...or from the birth? Or you have no intellectual potential to analyze
and to evaluate the position? The article is interesting.

Regards,
Goran Tomic

Old May 22nd 04, 12:43 AM
Doctor SBD

Goran - Don't you have to run out and burn a village somewhere? Or will you be
telling everyone at the local vampire hunt about how you be strong Internet
grandmaster?

SBD
Old May 22nd 04, 05:47 AM
Goran Tomic

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
Goran - Don't you have to run out and burn a village somewhere? Or will

you be
telling everyone at the local vampire hunt about how you be strong

Internet
grandmaster?

SBD

It seemed more like a request for your readers to do the research for

you.....

Your comment seems like a comment quarrelsome aunt. If you have some
personal problem (or if you have no capability to analyze that trap), leave
other chess players on this newsgroup who want to see that interesting
article. This is chess newsgroup, so if you don't like to write about chess,
find another group (if you are interested in vampire and burning - maybe the
newsgroup of some religious sect?).

The article - The Pittsburgh Trap is interesting.

Goran Tomic

Old May 23rd 04, 07:11 AM
Doctor SBD

Interesring enough that we will find a plagiarized version of it on the
Pakchess web site soon?

SBD
Old May 23rd 04, 08:18 AM
Goran Tomic

"Doctor SBD" wrote in message
Interesring enough that we will find a plagiarized version of it on the
Pakchess web site soon?

SBD

I'm glad to hear that you like my texts on Pakistan Chess Player (and some
other web sites and newspapers). All the texts are original and maybe you'll
enjoy in reading my text "Silky thread" which I sent on
rec.games.chess.misc, too.

By the way where was your creative work published? Did you play chess? Have
you published games? Texts? Anything? Have you any creative work? Or your
*creativity* is exhausted in grumble on this newsgroup? Or your *creativity*
is in Ha-Ha-Hanke back-scratching?

Goran Tomic

Old May 23rd 04, 02:59 PM
Doctor SBD

Yes, Goran, I have published 12 books and over 2000 articles in my career.
Sorry, but none of them are on the topics you usually plagiarize.

SBD