Old May 24th 04, 10:22 PM
Cesar A. K. Grossmann

Default Best of rec.games.chess.analysis

Hi!

In your opinion, what are the best threads on rec.games.chess.analysis?
I mean, the ones that deserves to be printed or put in a web page for
future reference on chess analysis.

P.S.: Sorry for the "engrish".
[]s
--
..O. Cesar A. K. Grossmann ICQ UIN: 35659423
...O http://www.LinuxByGrossmann.cjb.net/
Old May 25th 04, 03:49 AM
Luis Matos

Cesar A. K. Grossmann wrote:

Hi!

In your opinion, what are the best threads on rec.games.chess.analysis?
I mean, the ones that deserves to be printed or put in a web page for
future reference on chess analysis.

P.S.: Sorry for the "engrish".
[]s

The best threads, in my opinion, are those related to real games and
opening analysis and opinions
PD sorry for the spanglish or the englisgnol

Luis