Old May 27th 04, 12:21 PM
Igor K

Default Chess Exam and Training Guide: Tip #8

Successful chess training consists of two parts: an accurate
evaluation to identify your current level and immediate needs and
subsequent design of an appropriate training plan that is well
structured and includes the list of suitable books and training
software.

In my upcoming book Chess Exam and Training Guide
(http://www.ChessExam.com) I attempt to tackle both.

Beginning May 13, for the next 10 weeks, I will be posting here my
Top-10 training tips.
Tip #8
Every major change in the game flow requires a re-evaluation of the
position and, possibly, a modification of your plan.

Igor Khmelnitsky, International Master,
Coach, http://www.IamCoach.com