Old June 1st 04, 01:11 PM
henri Arsenault

Default Record for most losses in a row?

Does anyone know what the record is for the most losses in a row in
tournament games? Not counting blitz.

I once lost 13 in a row years ago when I used to play tournament chess,
but I would guess that some readers here can beat that record.

Does anyone know what is the record for grandmasters? (After 13 losses
in a row, they rating probably would be down to Patzer level...).

What is YOUR record?

Henri