Old June 6th 04, 02:37 PM
Bob Newell

Default Books on Sicilian Yugoslav?

Can anyone recommend a book or books about the Sicilian Yugoslav Attack?
There are a number of books out there that I can find on the Net but hard
to know which is best or even good. Thanks in advance.

Old June 9th 04, 03:43 AM
Luis Matos

Bob Newell wrote:

Can anyone recommend a book or books about the Sicilian Yugoslav Attack?
There are a number of books out there that I can find on the Net but hard
to know which is best or even good. Thanks in advance.

Hello Bob:

I think I may help. But I would like to have the exact order of the
Yugoslav Attack you wish.

There could be the same name for different positions. For instance, I
can recall Yugoslav Variation in the Najdorf and in the Dragon
variations. Even King Indian and other openings have their own Yugoslavs.

Please, tell me the moves until the main position you like.

Best regards
Luis