Old June 19th 04, 08:09 PM
Goran Tomic

Default A Picture of Evil !!

"Bugsy" wrote in message
. ..

Hey ****-Up don't top post !!

Yes, I have something against Colonel Kaddafi, he is a known terrorist, a
brutal dictator and anti-Semitic.

Yes, I have something against FIDE President Krisan Ilyumzhinov, he is a
known Chess terrorist, a brutal Chess dictator and by allowing the tourney
to played in Libya and condoning the banning of Jewish chess players,

proven
himself to be a an anti-Semitic sympathizer.

These clowns are two peas in the same pod !

Have you read the list of chess players in Libya? Have you read Kirsan's
answer to Lautier? Have you read Makropulos interview?
Why do you cross post? It isn't for newsgroup computer, analysis, at least.
You wandered on chess, newsgroup. Why do you use so ugly words? Are you
nervous? What's your rating?
Don't send spam posts on chess newsgroups, please. Find another groups.
Here is your domain:

domain: nono.com
status: production
owner: Brian Cunnie
email:
address: 248c Higdon Avenue
city: Mountain View
state: CA
postal-code: 94041-1012
country: US

Old June 20th 04, 08:41 AM
Peter Diosi

I do remember about another nice guy, president of a souverign country, was
his name Milosevici ? This didn't stop him and his buddys for beeing
criminals and the entire people of their country hailed him. Maybe this is
why serbs will always fill attachted to criminals and not say a word against
their crimes...

--
==
Michael Diosi

Old June 20th 04, 09:39 AM
Goran Tomic

"Peter Diosi" wrote in message

I do remember about another nice guy, president of a souverign country,

was
his name Milosevici ? This didn't stop him and his buddys for beeing
criminals and the entire people of their country hailed him. Maybe this is
why serbs will always fill attachted to criminals and not say a word

against
their crimes...

--
==
Michael Diosi

Hi, is this ches newsgroup. If you have nothing to say about chess, find
another group.

Michael Diosi:
Country: GERMANY

inetnum: 194.8.193.0 - 194.8.194.255
netname: NETCOLOGNE
descr: NetCologne Gesellschaft fuer Telekommunikation
descr: City Netcarrier / Internetprovider
descr: Koeln
country: DE