Old June 28th 04, 07:19 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Nakamura SUCKS in the opening

Adams proved it, as did the other guy who played the French against him and
got a +2.07 position against him.

He needs to study the opening a lot more. The steady diet of garbage
openings American players served up took their toll on him when he hit the
big time.

Hopefully he'll learn and expand his repertoire before the next cycle.

--
"I ain't gonna play Sun City" and the world's best chessplayers should not
play Libya, which banned the Israeli players from competing. Shame on the

Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

Old June 28th 04, 08:31 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
SNIP

Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

MN

Old June 28th 04, 10:14 PM
Ray Gordon

Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

Old June 29th 04, 12:32 AM
Mogath3

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

Hahahahah, no I don't think he meant that. Hahah!! you are funny though, but I
SERIOUSLY doubt that you know openings as well as a GM. If you did your rating
would more than likely reflect that. If you're say 2000 elo, then you probably
have an expert knowledge of the openings. If you're around 2300, then you
probably have a masters knowledge of the opening. I won't go much higher than
that because I doubt your rating is THAT high, but you're certainly NOT a GM by
any stretch and if you were you certainly wouldn't be conducting yourself on
this group as you have been. But a GM's knowledge of the opening??? Now THATS
funny. Hahahahah!!!

Regards,
Jeff

Old June 29th 04, 01:05 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Ooooooooh. Openings, huh? There's an 1100 player at my club that knows MCO
inside and out and look where opening knowledge has gotten him. I suspect
you're probably rowing the same boat.

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

It doesn't take a genius to play on with a GM for 21 moves if you know the
book. A better question would be: How'd the endgame go? And more
importantly, did you win? (Somehow I doubt it.)

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is

this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

Never seen you before, Ray, so I can't really say. Though I will tell you
that the reason I would insult someone is if they're being complete idiots.
You seem to fit that description rather nicely.

*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

I have that affect on a lot of women.

MN

Old June 29th 04, 01:27 AM
Ray Gordon

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Ooooooooh. Openings, huh? There's an 1100 player at my club that knows

MCO
inside and out and look where opening knowledge has gotten him. I suspect
you're probably rowing the same boat.

One-third of the way to a 3000 rating?

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

It doesn't take a genius to play on with a GM for 21 moves if you know the
book.

Actually, I didn't know the book in this case. I used general opening
knowledge.

A better question would be: How'd the endgame go? And more
importantly, did you win? (Somehow I doubt it.)

Does anyone win against Naka?

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is

this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

Never seen you before, Ray, so I can't really say. Though I will tell you
that the reason I would insult someone is if they're being complete

idiots.
You seem to fit that description rather nicely.

You presume a nonexistent level of accuracy in your judgment of others.

*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

I have that affect on a lot of women.

Yet you seem so desirous of ME......something we should know?

Old June 29th 04, 02:14 AM
John Alcock

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 18:19:09 GMT, "Ray Gordon"
wrote:

Adams proved it, as did the other guy who played the French against him and
got a +2.07 position against him.

He needs to study the opening a lot more. The steady diet of garbage
openings American players served up took their toll on him when he hit the
big time.

Hopefully he'll learn and expand his repertoire before the next cycle.

I think it's probably fair to say that anyone with this in their sig:

Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

http://www.cybersheet.com/6/ubb.x
The Seduction Library Forum

need not be taken very seriously....

Old June 29th 04, 02:23 AM
John Alcock

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:14:38 GMT, "Ray Gordon"
wrote:

Yeah -- he SUCKS and YOU should know. That's why he's a grandmaster and
you're not, right?

[Moron....]

I know openings as well as most any GM.

Naka didn't get an advantage against me in 21 moves as white. Somehow I
think Fischer would have played better in that situation.

Do you insult people to compensate for lack of physical manhood, or is this
your way of letting me know how attractive you really find me deep down?

*smooch*

You BIG, STRONG MAN, you!! Your testosterone display is SO SEXY!

You, sir, are a total moron.

Old June 29th 04, 09:59 PM
Angelo DePalma

John Holmes here has a point. My guess is that part of Nakamura's success
was due to the time control. He's played in a lot more G/60s and G/30s than
probably anyone else in the draw at Tripoli. And we do play garbage openings
quite a bit over here. A lot of those "formula" openings that don't teach
you anything except how to play 10 ****ty moves in 3 minutes.

adp

"Ray Gordon" wrote

Old June 30th 04, 02:52 AM
yo mama is a BUFFARILLA!!!

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
Adams proved it, as did the other guy who played the French against him

and
got a +2.07 position against him.

He needs to study the opening a lot more. The steady diet of garbage
openings American players served up took their toll on him when he hit the
big time.

Go suck a railroad spike, boy!!

What the hell do you know about playing at GM level?

Maybe Nakamura can visit your house with his vintage ZERO and make some
improvements!