Old July 10th 04, 12:05 PM
Avanti

Default Help DGT board

Does anyone here have one of these?
I want to know if it is dangerous to run it at 6v instead of 5, or if I can
run it at 4.5v
thanks in advance

Old July 13th 04, 06:33 AM
Avanti

"CeeBee" wrote in message
. 6.74...
"Avanti" wrote in
rec.games.chess.analysis:

Does anyone here have one of these?
I want to know if it is dangerous to run it at 6v instead of 5, or if
I can run it at 4.5v
thanks in advance

I guess Amperes are more critical than a deviation of a half or one
Volt.

I know the board will draw 50mA max when the pieces are moved and the eeprom
is being updated.
What I didn't want to do is damage the unit by applying 6v compared to 5v,