Old July 23rd 04, 05:12 PM
Ivan

Default If Bobby gets deported back to the USA

Maybe they can give him a deal where if he plays a match with Kasparov
then he will be okay.

or just pay back the IRS the money he owes as I mentioned in a post a
year ago:

"Why doesn't Bobby Fischer just the IRS his taxes so that he can
return back
to the USA? I am sure that he misses living here and eating the nice
food
and watching baseball games. If not, he should at least move to
Canada.
That country has no culture and they want to be just like the USA
anyway."
--Ivan (19 September 2003, "Bobby Fischer and taxes")