Old August 6th 03, 01:45 AM
Greg Teets

Default Question on Chess Assistant Light

I just got CA Light from the website. Actually, I have CA 6.1 which I
guess is called CA Light.

Will CA 6.1 automatically generate comments when analyzing a game?

If so, please explain how to do so. I cannot find it in the help
files.

Thank you.

Old August 6th 03, 04:56 AM
Terrence Brannon

Greg Teets wrote:
I just got CA Light from the website. Actually, I have CA 6.1 which I
guess is called CA Light.

Will CA 6.1 automatically generate comments when analyzing a game?

If so, please explain how to do so. I cannot find it in the help
files.

Thank you.

Scid has an annotate button which does this. And scid is free:

http://scid.sourceforge.net

Just get crafty along with it and off you go.

Old August 6th 03, 05:23 PM
Greg Teets

Does it give comments or just pass the numerical values and moves
throught from Crafty.

I already use Crafty but I am looking for explanations of why a move
is best and what it is trying to accomplish.

Thanks.