Old October 6th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Lesson: Rook vs Pawn Endings

I've studied Rook vs Pawn endings and boiled it down into a few simple
rules. Would you guess, 54% of the time, the side with the pawn draws?

If you want to learn the secrets of this ending, read on:

http://likesforests.blogspot.com/200...pawn-1005.html

--- likesforests