Old October 11th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default I'm looking for many retailer/distributor/partnerships for my product.

KIMSON Handicraft Co., LTD

Add:141 Hoang Dieu Street, Ward 9, District 4
Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam
Tel: 848-8253558
Fax: 848-8253558 / 848-8266507

Mail:

Website:
www.handicraft-vn.com (Main web)
www.handicraft-fromvn.com (Sub Web)

(License No. 41N-P15.33.3)

Dear,
(Visit our website to see catalogue)

I'm looking for many retailer/distributor/partnerships for my product.
This is our strong product made of horn and bone:
1.Chess made of horn and bone with high quality
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25..._3123M1024.jpg
(Now,we are exporting to HK,UK only)
2.Massage made of horn.
(Now,we are exporting in Germany.Visit website of our customer for more
information:
http://www.vinamassage-institut.de)
3.Lock furniture... made of horn, bone
(Now,we are exporting in Germany.Visit our website for more
information)

If you are interesting with our business,please don't hesitaion contact
to us.

Best regards,

KIMSON