Old October 14th 06, 06:37 AM posted to soc.culture.russian,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Parting words to Topalov

Жухал долго не живет, заболеет и умрет

You lost the main match 5-6, you lost the blitz 1.5-2.5.

The only thing you can do is harass and cheat.

Good riddance! I hope no tournament will take a risk at inviting you.
Old October 14th 06, 06:42 AM posted to soc.culture.russian,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Parting words

wrote:

,

You lost the main match 5-6, you lost the blitz 1.5-2.5.

The only thing you can do is harass and cheat.

Good riddance! I hope no tournament will take a risk at inviting you.

You're an asshole.

Cheers,

Old October 14th 06, 06:58 AM posted to soc.culture.russian,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Sam Sloan wrote:
wrote:

,

You lost the main match 5-6, you lost the blitz 1.5-2.5.

The only thing you can do is harass and cheat.

Good riddance! I hope no tournament will take a risk at inviting you.

You're an asshole.

Cheers,
Sam Sloan

If I am, I still have miles to go to catch up to. I hear Wiki has your
picture next to the "Asshole" entry. How many nuisance lawsuits are you
currently juggling?

But let's stop this bickering and unite in the important: today is the
greatest day in the history of chess since Kasparov defeated Karpov.
The game was saved from a sure death in the toilet and from years of
lawsuits. Let's drink to that! And let's see which corrupt FIDE
officials will resign first. Any bets? I would look at Georgia and
Greece first... Then we can talk about the boss of New Vasyuki.

Old October 14th 06, 10:06 AM posted to soc.culture.russian,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
wrote:

,

You lost the main match 5-6, you lost the blitz 1.5-2.5.

The only thing you can do is harass and cheat.

Good riddance! I hope no tournament will take a risk at inviting you.

You're an asshole.

Cheers,
Sam Sloan

If I am, I still have miles to go to catch up to. I hear Wiki has your
picture next to the "Asshole" entry. How many nuisance lawsuits are you
currently juggling?

But let's stop this bickering and unite in the important: today is the
greatest day in the history of chess since Kasparov defeated Karpov.
The game was saved from a sure death in the toilet and from years of
lawsuits. Let's drink to that!

Don't let the lid fall and hit you in the back of the head!

Old October 14th 06, 11:31 AM posted to soc.culture.russian,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

The Person Who Wrote This wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
wrote:

,

You lost the main match 5-6, you lost the blitz 1.5-2.5.

The only thing you can do is harass and cheat.

Good riddance! I hope no tournament will take a risk at inviting you.

You're an asshole.

Cheers,
Sam Sloan

If I am, I still have miles to go to catch up to. I hear Wiki has your
picture next to the "Asshole" entry. How many nuisance lawsuits are you
currently juggling?

But let's stop this bickering and unite in the important: today is the
greatest day in the history of chess since Kasparov defeated Karpov.
The game was saved from a sure death in the toilet and from years of
lawsuits. Let's drink to that!

Don't let the lid fall and hit you in the back of the head!

You are talking about the toilet bowl, I presume? No danger: for the
last couple of weeks, it has been officially occupied by Topalov and
Danailov. And today Kramnik flushed big time. Bon voyage, goons! Mazel
tov! And let Anand flush you from the other end.

BTW, does anybody know what Topalov and Danailov plan to do next with
the stolen videotapes of Kramnik going to the toilet? Will they produce
a porno film, in order to save their finances? Who is next on their
list? Polgar, I hope? Or another male instead?