Old October 15th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sanny is a nice person

Having followed your efforts, I want to applaud your positive attitude. I
tried to play a game a couple of months ago and somehow the game froze. I
have not gone back, but I will when I have a chance.

Best wishes on your program improving!

Old October 15th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Yahoo Ben Yoda wrote:

Having followed your efforts, I want to applaud
your positive attitude. I tried to play a game a
couple of months ago and somehow the game froze.

Ask Sunny -- why? He will explain that
yopu need a new computer, new operating
system (even if he doesn't understand the
words), a faster connection, and don't you
dare to refresh the window (or was it: refresh
it every 5 seconds?). It's your imperfect
world versus his higness perfectness.

I have not gone back, but I will when
I have a chance.

By all means, tell us how it went.
So far you are but a troll.

Best wishes on your program improving!

All Sanny's steam goes not into his engine
but into his whistle.

Wlod

Old October 16th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"Wlodzimierz Holsztynski (Wlod)" By all means, tell us how it went.
So far you are but a troll.

What are you besides a miserable old man waiting to die?

Old October 16th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Yahoo Ben Yoda wrote:

"Wlodzimierz Holsztynski (Wlod)"

By all means, tell us how it went.
So far you are but a troll.

What are you besides a miserable old man waiting to die?

I told you, you are a troll.

It was so easy. Just a bit of scrapping you,
and your true, ugly nature showed to everybody
to see. There are trolls and trolls. You are
a crude troll, not entertaining, just boring.

Wlod

Old October 16th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"Wlodzimierz Holsztynski (Wlod)" It was so easy. Just a bit of scrapping
you,
and your true, ugly nature showed to everybody to see.

It did not take any scrapping for your true, ugly nature to come forth.
Unfortunately for your family, you don't have any other side of your
personality. There is just Wlod, the SLOB.

Have you found a cure for genital herpes?

Old October 16th 06, 09:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Thanks, for praising GetClub.com Chess.

Yahoo Ben Yoda wrote:
Having followed your efforts, I want to applaud your positive attitude. I
tried to play a game a couple of months ago and somehow the game froze. I
have not gone back, but I will when I have a chance.

Best wishes on your program improving!

Thanks for your Appraisals !!!

I remember those days when everyone was making fun of my Game and
slowly everyone understood that the Game is really nice.

Still 2-3 people are feeling the game is playing bad but with your
appraisals soon they will also praise the Game. As now it makes good
Moves in Less time.

If you want further improvements in the game inform me the improvements
you are looking for, And if possible that will be done.

Bye
Sanny.

Old October 16th 06, 09:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chess game CHALLENGE

Ask Sunny -- why? He will explain that
yopu need a new computer, new operating
system (even if he doesn't understand the
words), a faster connection, and don't you
dare to refresh the window (or was it: refresh
it every 5 seconds?). It's your imperfect
world versus his higness perfectness.

Now no such problem is there, 1000s of games have been played by 100s
of players and they all are finding hard to win and get high ratings.

Open Challenge to Everyone.

ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN BEAT NOMORECHESS & TAYLOR KINGSTON RECORDS.
They are the Top players at GetClub Chess.

Bye
Sanny

Old October 16th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Yahoo Ben Yoda wrote:

Have you found a cure for genital herpes?

Go to a drugstore, they may help you
(my background is mathematics, not medicine).

Wlod

Old October 16th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"Sanny" Still 2-3 people are feeling the game is playing bad but with
your
appraisals soon they will also praise the Game. As now it makes good
Moves in Less time.

There are many miserable, bitter old men involved in chess. Don't let it
bother you.

Old October 19th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"Yahoo Ben Yoda" wrote in message
. ..
Do you have proof for that statement?

Having followed your efforts, I want to applaud your positive attitude. I
tried to play a game a couple of months ago and somehow the game froze. I
have not gone back, but I will when I have a chance.

It's nice to see someone doing their best to make a good chessprogramm.
Reading the reviews from chessplayers here, it seems that the programmer's
effords are either with nothing but the best intentions (since he himself
claims his programm is great, where others say it's not, it seems Sanny has
a different opinion about what 'good chessplay' is, plays on a different
level alltogether, or is unaware of the requirements of good chessplay of
engines. It's however very strange, that he keeps insisting it's good enough
for all, were other's say it's not. It seems he doesn't want to hear about
the reviews at all, and only wants everyone to agree with him. That does not
a nice person make (who listens to everyone, with an open mind)).
Again: needs said: most chessplayers, that are giving the bad reviews, are
themselves probably unable to programm a decent chess engine.
I hope Sanny will make a great programm, listens to the reviews, and stops
angling for compliments.
Greetings from Ruud.
Best wishes on your program improving!